News
process...

Kredit ba zinemosehhZcrew (ELU LAKUTANA )|| Titiso Kour-ara ||Poezia

 

ELU LAKUTANA  By: TITISO

Why do you wanna go back?

Glad you ask!

Open the curtains

Let’s start the show

 

Playing marbles in the front yard

Noise of giggling and screaming

First stone was laid

Sweet memories were buit upon

 

Sweet sound of ililaka crusing on

Another

Scattering sound of hai kafu

Feeling of comfort I absorbed

My cheeks craved for more

 

Collecting susai buds for toy

Testing my balance by juggling them

Practicing to count propely

Creating haven out of enough

 

Ears up to the unfamiliar sound

Shots were fired

Death was in order

Hid the flag

Fleeing  fllowed

 

Jungle was our playground

Jumping from one vine to another

Chaotic sound of survival

Mountain choir having a service

 

From one place to another

I have come to feel the calm

See the rainbow

It’s my sweet and my displacement

It’s my joy and my content

Call for action to keep it

Let’s celebrate.



Share to Google Plus share to whatsapp

About Lospalos News

Lospalos News hanesan media ida ne'ebe eziste hosi ema Lospalos atu transmite informasaun sosial ba publiku no laiha interese ba kualker aspeitu ne'ebe iha relasaun ho osan. informasaun ne'ebe Lospalos News publika mai hosi fontes barak, ho intensaun atu publika tutan ba ema hotu ne'ebe presiza.
comments

0 komentar :

Post a Comment

Komentariu lao ho Etika